- 1 long Roasting Red Pepper
- 1 Long Roasting Green Pepper
- 2 Large tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Spring Onion
1. Line an oven dish with foil paper and place the peppers and tomatoes, whole, inside the dish.
2. Roast in the oven at 200°C until you see one side of the peppers and tomato flesh is roasted. Turn these over and repeat on the other side. This can take up to an hour depending on your oven.
3. Once roasted remove from oven and place in a food bag or container seal. This will allow the steam to continue gently cooking the peppers and tomato and separate them from the skin, making it easier for you to peel.
4. Peel the skin from the peppers and tomatoes and de-seed. Slice up your peppers and place in a terracotta bowl or ceramic dish.
5. Dress with plenty of oil and a couple tablespoons of vinegar. Thinly slice your spring onion to add some crunch and toss in with your salad.