- 175g / 6oz plain flour
- 100g /4oz butter or margarine
- 50g/2oz caster sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 150C. Cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in flour and once mixed knead the dough together until it forms a ball. Add a sprinkle of flour if the dough is at all sticky.
3. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface until it is about 5 mm thick, cut out the dough using your chosen cutter and place the biscuits on a floured baking tray.
4. Bake in center of oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by Mari Almeida