- Advertisement -
- 2 Solomillo de Tenera (Sirloin)
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Courgette.
- 2 handfuls frozen green beans.
- Tomate frito
- White Wine
1. Cut the courgettes into thin circular slices and boil until soft, then remove and drain the water out .
2. Fry the courgettes in a bit of olive oil.
3. Cut the sirloin and place in an oven dish with thyme and coriander, thinly slice your onions and add to the meat dish then cook to your liking once cooked add tomato frito and the splash of white wine return to oven for a few minutes .
4. Whilst your meat is in the oven, boil your potatoes whole until tender, then cut into slices and fry .
Recipe by Nadia Alvez