- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 a long chorizo about 100 g
- Leaf Spinach
- 3 sticks of celery
- Olive oil splash
- 3 Generous tablespoons of sherry
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan
2. Add chorizo and chicken and cook over a slow heat for 10- 15 minutes. The juices will run, do not drain and add celery.
3. Cook on high heat until the juices are reduced, add sherry and the uncooked leaf Spinach and continue to cook on high heat for a few more minutes.
4. Once happy with thickness of your sauce, transfer to a serving dish and serve with rustic bread.
Recipe By Ram Gulrajani