- Advertisement -
- 500g Beef Steak
- Small Double Cream
- Black Peppercorn
- Ground Black Pepper
- Beef Stock Cube
- Dollop of butter
- Shot Brandy / Cognac (optional)
1. Slice your beef into long thin strips and season black pepper and salt and fry until browned with the butter.
2. Whilst frying add your beef cube and the peppercorns.
3. Once the beef is ready add the double cream and if you have any or would like to, a shot of the brandy.
4. Taste your sauce, if you would like it more peppery and spicy just add more ground pepper in small quantities and stir.
5. Fry some chips or boil some rice and serve.