- 2 Bananas
- 1 Tin Peach Slices
- 1 Packet creme caramel (flan) powder
- 1 Pint Milk
- 1 Packet Boudoirs (sponge fingers)
- 1 shot of Amaretto Liquor
I used 3 wine glasses but a medium glass dish would be adequate.
1. This recipe is all about creating layers. Begin by placing the boudoirs at the bottom, slice your banana and lay them over the biscuit, and do the same with the peach slices. You should be able to create two if not 3 layers.
2. Save the peach juice and mix this with your amaretto liquor, stir and pour over your fruit. This will sink to the bottom and be absorbed by the biscuits. Anis, brandy or any other liquor will work just as well.
3. Pour your pint of milk into a measuring jug and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, remove and stir then add your creme caramel powder, stir and mix well and place back in the microwave for 3 more minutes.
4. Once ready, remove stir and place to one side for a minute. Pour the mixture evenly over your dessert and allow to cool. This should begin to set after a while, once cooler place in the fridge for a few hours.