- 350 grs squid clean and diced
- 1 small tin garden peas
- 1 med chopped onion
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 med potatoes diced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 Med tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 heaped tomato puree
- 1 finely chopped small green pepper
- flesh of 1 Nora
1. Fry onions, green peppers and garlic in olive oil until brown. Add the squids and fry stirring at all times.
2. Add the tomatoes and puree keep on stirring. Pour in the wine and a cup of boiling water. cook in pressure cooker for 20 mins or until squid is tender.
3. In the meanwhile fry the potatoes in the butter and add once the squid is ready. serve warm with parsley sprinkled on top, just to give your plate colour.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco