- 1 kg runner Beans
- 225 G Red Kidney Beans (tinned)
- 4 Large Carrots
- 1/4 large Pumpkin
- 1 Large Aubergine
- 2 Courgettes
- 1 Medium kohlrabi
- fresh Basil
- 3 Garlic cloves
- olive Oil
- Spaghetti Pasta (2 Handfuls, broken into smaller pieces)
- grated cheddar cheese
1.Chop all vegetables, crush the garlic and place together in a large casserole dish with a splash of olive oil (except the red kidney beans). Season with salt and basil and boil with plenty of water.
2. Remove the vegetables from the casserole dish and blend together, then pour back into the dish and add the red kidney beans and cook for a further 5 – 8 minutes.
3. Add your pasta and cook until tender; this should take about 10 minutes. Allow to sit for 2 minutes before serving so the flavours mix together.
4. Grate some cheese and sprinkle on top.