- 3 Drumsticks
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- Rice (handful per person)
- 1/2 glass White Wine
1. Chop the garlic and onion and fry in a large pan with a bit of oil or butter. Stir occasionally as this burns very easily. Meanwhile boil a full kettle of water. Once this has boiled and the onion and garlic are soft add in the drumsticks, pour enough water into the pan to cover the chicken and season.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the rice.
3. Leave partially covered for 30 – 45 minutes stirring occasionally. Check the chicken is thoroughly cooked through and not pink.
4. Boil some rice, then serve.