- Advertisement -
- 1 small packet digestive biscuits
- 2 oz melted butter
- 1 tub Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 small tins nestle cream
- 6-8 tablespoons caster sugar
- jam / jelly fruit topping (of your liking)
Mash the biscuits and mix with melted butter.
Press mixture into tin and leave in the fridge.
Mix cheese with nestle cream and then add sugar.
Pour over biscuit base and leave in fridge for at least two hours.
Add a fruit jam / jelly topping of your liking,
You can add fresh fruit on top if you wish.