- 3 Medium courgettes
- 40 G grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 30 G breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- Plain flour
1. Cut the two ends of the courgettes and boil them in a pan with some salt and boiling water until tender. Once tender remove them from the boiling water and cut the courgettes in half (lengthwise). When the courgettes are soft, scoop out the inside and place this in a sieve, pressing to remove any water.
2. Leave the skins to one side.
3. In a bowl, add the inside of the courgette and mix together with the cheese, egg, parsley, chopped garlic, salt and pepper, then add breadcrumbs until the mixture is slightly thickened.
4. Share out your stuffing mix evenly throughout the courgette skins and pass them through some plain flour, covering the whole courgette.
5. Fry in a little oil until lightly golden and place on a paper kitchen towel to remove any excess oil.