- 150g entrecôte steak cut into small pieces
- 100g bacon cut into small pieces
- 150g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 225grs Macaroni
- 1 egg
- dash of milk
- saffron (oxo can also be used to give a brown gravy colour instead of yellowish or with tomato sauce
This pasta recipe can be baked with different or no filling for example. bacon, meat, sausages, ham, tuna etc or just plain cheese. I have selected meat and bacon in this occasion.
1. Boil the macaroni until al dente with a little oil, salt and a veg cube.
2. Gently fry the meat and bacon.
3. Drain the pasta and whilst still warm add the rest of ingredients including the meat and bacon.
4. Pour into an oven proof dish and bake for about 30 – 35 mins at 160C
Recipe by Rosemarie Manñasco