The summer just calls for simple, easy to make food that does not really take much effort to do, I mean you don’t want to be stuck in front of a hot stove for very long in this heat, right?
So for that, there’s nothing better than seafood, the simplest seafood dishes are the best and do not take much effort, and the taste is anything but boring.
- Two Handfuls Linguine
- 450G Clams
- 1 Frying Green Pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves
1. Firstly, make sure to soak your clams in water for several hours before you begin, to remove any sand inside them.
2. Steam your clams by placing them in a large covered pan over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, chop some garlic and very finely dice the peppers into very small pieces.
4. Fry these in an iron griddled pan and pour the clams into the pan. Meanwhile, boil some pasta until they soften.
5. Your clams should now finish cooking, they will all have opened, sprinkle over with a pinch or two of parsley and leave.
6. Drain your pasta and add to the pan with your clams, stir and mix everything well, season with a pinch of salt and allow any excess liquid to evaporate.