- Advertisement -
- 250 g Minced Beef
- 4 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 70 G Pepperoni Slices
- Burger Buns
- Grated Cheese
- Baby leaf Salad
1. Chop all your ingredients and mix them in a large bowl, except for the burger buns and mixed salad leaves.
2. Squeeze and mix together all of the ingredients with your hands. Add a little flour and water to combine everything together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grab a handful of your mixture and flatten together to produce a burger like shape. Place your burger to one side, you should be able to create two large burgers or a few smaller ones.
4. Once you have your burger shapes ready, simply fry on a medium heat or place on a baking tray and grill.
5. Serve in your buns with grated cheese and salad leaves.