- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- A pinch of paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Egg Noodles
1. Cut up veg and chicken and cook in a wok with some sesame seed oil (or olive oil)
2. Once chicken is nearly cooked, pour in the liquids.
3. Meanwhile make up the egg noodles as per pkt (3 minutes in boiling water)
4. Once you have drained your noodles, splash with some soy sauce.
5. At the last 2 minutes of cooking the chicken pour in the honey, stir and remove from heat.
6. Pour chicken mixture over your noodles, serve immediately
Recipe by Tracey Bonavia