- 3Kg Of Clams
- 300G Walnuts
- 300G Almonds
- All Ground Together
- White Wine
- 6 Tomatos
- 3 Cloves Of Garlic
- 1 Large Onion
- Tin Of Anchovis In Oil, a Small Tin (Remove Oil.)
1. Heat up oil and fry the slices of bread until golden brown.
2. Remove from heat and add the almonds until golden brown then remove and in the same oil fry the
garlic,onions and tomatos on a low heat,
3. Get the almonds, walnuts, parsley, bread and spices, anchovis and blend them together until smooth, add to the sauce you have made with the tomatoes,
4. When mixed add the wine [plenty] then you can add the caracoles or whatever you fancy, eg, Clams, Chicken, Rollitos of meat, etc
5. If you do it with meat or chicken leave out the anchovies.