- 2 Large Potatoes
- 4 Eggs
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Dice your potatoes into small pieces and sprinkle with salt then fry in a low – medium heat with olive oil.
2. Crack open four eggs in a bowl and whisk together with a fork.
3. Once the chips are done drain them into the same bowl as the eggs and mix together.
4. Pour your hot oil into a cup, carefully as it’s very hot,leaving only a little in the pan. Now pour your eggs and potato mixture.
5. Cook on a low heat until you see the sides of the mixture cooking. Grab a flat plate and place over the frying pan and flip over your torta, then slide back in the pan to cook the other side. (this can be tricky so don’t worry if you fail the first time)
6. Leave to cook until you can shake the pan and see it slide. Take care not to over do it and burn.
7. Pour onto a plate and enjoy.
If you wish you can add in bits of chorizo or ham