- half kilo minced swordfish
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 egg,
- 2 ozs grated edam or cheddar cheese,
- tabasco sauce,
- half chopped red pepper,
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Mixture should be soft but not too sticky. Add enough breadcrumbs so that mixture sticks together.
2. Form into balls and pass them through seasoned flour, fry lightly and cook for about 15 minutes in Tomato Sauce.
3. I fried 2 cloves garlic in olive oil and added a tin of tomatoes,1 teaspoon sugar, salt, pepper and brought it to boil and lowered the heat, simmering for about 15 minutes, then I added the fishballs to cook for about 20 minutes.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro