- One pkt of frozen clams or half a kilo.
- Half kilo of prawns,
- Spaghettis I cut mine to fill a soup plate .
- 1 onion .
- One clove garlic.
- Half a green pepper .
- One fish cube,
- a good splash of white cooking wine.
- One small pkt of fried tomatoes.
- One pkt of Saffron .
1. Cut the peppers into strips . Dice the onions and the garlic.
2. Fry all and add tomato, then add clams and prawns and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add saffron, fish cube and spaghetti,
4. pour in the white wine and cook everything together until Spaghettis are tender or to your liking ,enjoy
Recipe by Nadia Alvez