- Two big tomatoes.
- Three cubes frozen spinach.
- Three tablespoon Philadelphia cheese..
- About ten big prawns.
- 250mls of sparkling water.
- 250mls of beer.
- 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Two big pieces of fish, of your preferred fish.
1. Cut tomatoes in half and scoop some of the flesh inside and put in bowl, add the prawns, spinach, mix together put in a pan and fry with a teaspoon of oil,
2. Once cooked add Philadelphia cheese, add mix, stuff tomatoes and put into the oven and bake for about fifteen minutes,
3. In a pan add enough oil to cover the fish being used and heat up make sure it’s very hot before frying the fish.
4. In a bowl mix water, beer and add the flour make a batter and place the fish in the mixture. Once covered with mixture fry until crispy and fish is cooked .
Recipe by Nadia Alvez