- 1 kg Mussels
- 1 Jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 – 2 Tomatoes
- Tomato Puree
1. Chop your tomatoes and one or two roasted peppers from the jar and place in a large pan, mix in a large squish of your tomatoe puree tube
2. Wash your mussels and place them in the pan on a low – medium heat and cover.
3. The mussels will release the water stored in their shells and cook in their own juices.
4. In total this should take about 10 – 15 minutes or once all your mussels have opened. Remember to stir occasionally.