- 250 ml Double Cream
- 200g Dark Chocolate (the darker the better)
This mousse is so light and fluffy it melts delicately in your mouth.
1. Whisk the cream until it is stiff
2. Pour some water in a pan and place a bowl over it, put your chocolate in the bowl in chunks and melt.
3. Once melted mix with the now whipped cream.
4. Pour into small tubs or small wine glasses. If you have a flute I would suggest fluting this into the containers.
5. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes, preferably overnight.