- Advertisement -
- Handful spinach leaves
- 1 large piece pumpkin diced
- 2 sticks celery – chopped
- 1 large courgette peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato peeled
- 1 portion cheese light
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken thighs without skin
1. Place everything into one big pot, fill with warm water and boil until vegetables and chicken are tender.
2. Liquidise vegetable and add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Its nice to leave a few spinach leaves without liquidising.
Just the right plate for these cold winter days.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco