- Advertisement -
My Baci with a difference are ready. Different because they are round with the hazelnut in the middle. So I am renaming them Kusse in honour of my German family, Ninette Manasco
- 100 g whole hazelnuts
- 200 g Nutella
- 40 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 160 g 70% dark chocolate
1. Place 20 whole hazelnuts to one side
2. Chop the rest and place in a bowl with nutella and cocoa. Mix onto a dough
3. Form 20 balls incorporating the whole hazelnut in the middle.
4. Place in the fridge on a lined tray for a couple hours
5. Melt dark choc 1 min in microwave and dip balls in it with the help of 2 forks and return to lined tray.
6. Place back into the fridge and let it dry before handling
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco