- 500g pork fillets cut into chunks,
- 2 onions,
- 6 cloves garlic,
- 1 glass white wine,
- 1 tsp paprika,
- 1 pork cube with water to cover pork,
- 1 tin diced tomatoes,
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree,
- pimiento stuffed olives,
1. Gently fry onions, garlic and pork chunks together until coloured, then add all the other ingredients except the olives and bring to the boil.
2. Transfer into an oven dish and cook in the oven at 160 degrees for about 1 and half hours until pork is cooked.
3. Just before taking out of oven add 1 tin olives without the brine and continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
Serve with rice or potatoes.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro