- Advertisement -
- Beef Stock Cube
- 1ltr Water
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- White Wine
- French Baguette
- Grated Cheese
1. Chop and slice your onion and garlic
2. In a hot pan melt a large dollop of butter and add the onions and garlic and fry until soft.
3. Boil a kettle whilst your onions are softening and dissolve your beef stock in 1 litre of boiling water. Add the stock water to your onions.
4. Pour a splash of white wine and allow to boil for 10 minutes in a covered pan.
5. Sprinkle with black pepper and salt and stir.
6. Slice your baguette into small round slices and toast under a grill.
7. Serve your in a bowl, placing the toasted baguette on top and covering with grated cheese.