- 8 Langoustines (4 Per Person)
- Sea Salt
- Splash of Oil
- Fresh Parsley
1. Thoroughly rinse your langoustines under fresh water. Meanwhile, turn on your hob to the highest setting and place a griddled pan over it.
2. Once the pan is extremely hot, carefully place your langoustines on top and season with a drizzle of oil and sea salt. As the pan is very hot, it may start to smoke.
3. Leave to cook for about 2 – 3 minutes until the one side begins to char. Meanwhile, very finely, chop up a small bunch of fresh parley and garlic and mix with a drizzle of oil.
4. Flip over the langoustines and drizzle with your mixture, leave for another 2 minutes then serve.
5. Finish off by serving with a lemon wedge for those who want to squeeze-over some lemon.