- Marie Biscuits
- 1 pkt flan o custard
- Marie Brizard
1. Make up your flan or custard thicker by using less milk
Mix the milk with some Marie Brizard
Melt chocolate and add cream making a thick but spreadable consistency
2. In a container / oven dish begin to lay your dessert as follows:
1) dip biscuits into milk/brizard and place covering bottom of selected container
2) pour flan or custard mixture to cover
3) dip biscuits into milk/brizard and cover flan/custard mixture
4) pour some of the choc to cover biscuits.
3. Carry on repeating 1 – 4 ending with chocolate.
4. Place in fridge for at least 4hrs
Decorate to taste and serve with cream.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco