- Mushrooms (optional)
- Stock Cube
- 400 G Tinned Tomatoes (chopped or pasteurised)
- 1 Small or 1/2 Large Onion
- 1 Large or 2 Small Garlic Cloves
- 2 large or 3 Small Carrots (Peeled & Sliced)
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 glass White Wine (Dry)
- 100 g Pasta (Macaroni or penne)
- 500 G Meat (any optional)
- * Chicken
- * Beef – Braising / Stewing Steak
1. Chop onions and garlic into small pieces and fry. Once this is soft and translucent add in the tomatoes and carrots.
2. Dice and mix in the meat with a splash of white wine and stock cube. Stew on a low heat and cover until tender.
3. In a separate pan boil the pasta for 9 – 10 minutes until al dente, rinse and add in to the tomato and meat.
4. Allow 5 minutes for the flavours to mix together and settle, allow the pasta to soack up any remaining liquid.
If the tomato sauce is a bit sharp add some sugar.