- Advertisement -
- 4 slices bacon cut into small pieces
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 4 thighs preferably without bones
- 2 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/4 cup broth
- 1/4 cup wine
- 1 tablespoon marsala
- 1/2 cup nestles cream
1. Pan fry bacon and mushrooms until crispy and place to one side.
2. Coat chicken with flour, thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Melt butter and lightly fry the chicken.
4. In a pressure cooker or large casserole dish place, chicken, bacon, mushrooms and broth. Bring to boil and add the wine. Stir in any extra flour that was left over after coating the chicken.
5. Stir continuously until the sauce is smooth, then add the masala and cream. Close the pressure cooker and cook for about 20 mins or until chicken is tender
Serve with boiled rice.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco