- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 250 G Passata (Tomate Titurado)
- 2 Chestnut Mushrooms
- 5 Garlic Marinated Black Olives
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
1. Finely chop your olives and mushrooms and mx with the tomato sauce.
2. Season with a dash or cayenne pepper, rosemary and black pepper
3. Pour everything into a small ceramic oven dish or terracotta bowl.
4. Crack an egg or two over the sauce (depending on bowl size)
5. Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes. The egg should be baked but slightly runny.
6 Season with salt and a pinch of coriander.