- 1 Chicken Breast
- Almond Flakes
- Desiccated Coconut
- Spring Onion
1. Thinly slice your chicken breast then slice again into strips.
2. In a blender mix two tablespoons of the almonds and one tablespoon of coconut and finely blend together.
3. Pour out onto a plate and mix with two tablespoons of dry breadcrumbs.
4. In a separate plate pour enough honey to cover your chicken strips, then coat your chicken. Cover them in honey firs and then coat with your dry mixture.
5. Set aside and heat a pan with oil. once hot (make sure it’s not too high) add your strips and fry until golden on both sides and the chicken is cooked through.
6. Lay your salad and a thinly slice some spring onion, then place your chicken over it. sprinkle some crushed almond flakes over and serve.
Note: For a healthier option bake in the oven until golden at 180 C