- 6 fish fillets
- 4 large garlic cloves chopped
- Approx 15 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 large potatoes, diced (not too big)
- Splash of cooking wine
- Drop olive oil
- Drop coriander oil
- Small drop chilli oil (depending how spicy you like it)
1. Fry garlic in olive oil until nearly cooked, then add cherry tomatoes stir and cook for 15mins on a low heat.
2. Set aside, get another frying pan and heat the coriander oil, add potatoes salt and pepper stir, cover and cook on a low heat stirring occasionally, when nearly cooked add parsley and wine, cook until tender then add the cherry tomatoes with garlic stir all together and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Set aside, in the same pan heat chilli oil and fry fish, add a little salt. Once cooked place fish on a plate and add potatoes with cherry tomatoes over it. Serve with black olives, mixed beans salad, any other vegetable or salad. (Beans salad with chopped garlic, salt, pepper, coriander oil and parsley)
Recipe by Ngaire Freyone