- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Red Pepper
1. Dice your sweet potato into small cubes and fry on a medium heat.
2. Dice your red pepper and fry in a separate pan.
3. Beat 4 eggs in a large bowl, season with salt and leave to one side.
4. Once the peppers are soft remove from the heat.
5. When the potato is soft, remove it from the heat, drain the oil from the pan and mix in with the whisked eggs along with the peppers.
6. Stir everything together and pour back into a small – medium sized frying pan with a splash of oil.
7. Leave over a low heat until you see the edges of the mixture cooking. With your wooden spoon gently feel around removing it from the edge of the pan.
8. Using a flat plate flip it over and place it back in the pan. Allow to cook further until you can move the tortilla by shaking the pan.