- 6 Fresh Artichokes
- 500 g Fresh Broad Beans
- 1 kg Fresh Peas
- 2 Spring Onions
- dried Marjoram
- Pinch Saffron
- 1 Potato per person
1. Clean the artichokes by rinsing them thoroughly and chop the onions.
2. Pour enough boiling water in your pan to cover everything and boil together all the vegetables, except the potatoes, with oil, salt and saffron.
3. Once the artichokes are soft dice the potatoes and add to the boiling stew.
4. If necessary add more water but not too much.
5. Simmer until water is reduced and serve.