- Advertisement -
- One pkt of frozen clams or half a kilo.
- Half kilo of prawns,
- Spaghetti, I cut mine to fill a soup plate .
- 1 onion .
- One clove garlic.
- Half a green pepper .
- One fish cube,
- a good splash of white cooking wine.
- One small pkt of fried tomatoes.
- One pkt of Saffron
1. Cut the peppers into strips, dice the onions and garlic and fry.
2. When soft, add tomato, clams and prawns and cook until the clams open and prawns are cooked through. Add saffron, fish cube and spaghetti.
3. Add white wine and cover your spaghetti with a bit of water, cook all together until spaghetti are tender or to your liking. Enjoy!
Recipe by Nadia Alvez
Glad you approve, Joe. Let us know how yours turns out.
Mmmm so yummy !!!
Glad you think so Rose. Do you have a favourite seafood dish?