- Advertisement -
- 100 g Chorizo
- 100 G Spaghetti
- Spinach leaves (handful)
- 400 G Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 500 g Minced Beef
- Plain Flour
- Fresh Basil
- Dried Oregano
- 50 G Grated Cheddar Cheese
1. Finely chop onion and garlic and fry with a little bit of oil.
2. Once soft, add in the minced meat and season with a bit of salt, pepper and chopped basil.
3. Chop the chorizo into pieces and add in with the meat.
4. Meanwhile, boil some water, chop some spinach and boil some spaghetti pasta in a pan with the spinach.
5. When the meat is ready, add in a little bit of flour and water to thicken with the juices from the meat. Add in your chopped tomatoes and leave on a low heat.
6. When your pasta is ready, drain and serve covered with your sauce and topped with grated cheese.