- 200G Chicken Breast (Diced)
- 100G Prawns
- 2-3 Tomatoes
- 2 Peppers
- Rice (Handful Per Person)
- Half Lemon,
- Bay Leaf
1. Boil a kettle and leave to one side.
2. Chop your garlic, tomatoes and peppers into small pieces and fry in olive oil, known as a refrito,
3. Once you have done so and the vegetables are softened add in your diced chicken and cook, when the chicken in ready pour the boiled kettle into the pan filling it up about half way with water and add in your prawns, bayleaf, salt, saffron and a handful of rice per person, stir the ingredients together and leave on a low heat until the water is reduced.
4. To keep your rice from sticking stir occasionally and if the water has been consumed and the rice is still not ready feel free to add more water.
5. Once ready serve with a lemon or squeeze over.