- 300 G Pork Loin steaks
- 200 g Broccoli
- 65 g Chorizo
- Puff Pastry
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 400 G Chopped Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil Leaves
1. Begin by chopping and boiling the broccoli in a pan and preheating your oven to 200°C.
2. Chop the garlic and onions very finely and fry in a bit of oil.
3. Once you see that the onion and garlic have softened, dice the chorizo and pork and fry together.
4. When cooked, add in the chopped tomatoes and season with salt and basil. By now the broccoli should have been boiled and ready to drain, add this to your mix.
5. Stir and leave on a low heat for the flavours to mix together for a couple of minutes.
6. Remove your mixture from the heat and create a cup shaped pouch with your puff pastry. Fill with you mixture.
7. Place in the centre of the oven and leave for 20 minutes or until you see the pastries are ready, risen and golden but not burning.