- 1 Small Packet Digestive Biscuits
- 55 g Melted Butter
- 200 G Cream Cheese
- 150 ML Double Cream
- 6 tsp of Sugar
- 100 g Hazelnut Chocolate
- Chocolate (to grate over)
1. Mash up the biscuits and mix together with melted butter.
2. Press the mixture down into a tin and leave in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
3. Whip the double cream until thick and mix in the sugar and cream cheese.
4. When you have done so, add the hazelnut chocolate to your cream and cheese mix.
5. Pour over biscuit base and decorate with grated chocolate.
6. Leave in fridge for at least two hours.