- Advertisement -
- 2Kg Courgettes
- 1/4 Ball of Cheese (I Use Hard Edam Cheese)
- 3/4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Eggs
- Majoram ( Optional)
1. Boil the courgettes, once soft let it cool and cut in half.
2. Scoop the inside of the courgettes and put in a bowl and mash it, add the diced garlic, the beaten eggs, the cheese and breadcrumbs.
3. Season it with salt and pepper, and majoram if you want.
4. Put the filling inside the courgettes. Once done fry.
Recipe by Charmaine Wood
I made these egg free yesterday, used flour instead.