- 4 Sausages
- 6 Chorizo Balls
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Spring Onions
- 80g Grated Cheese
- Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Small Red Potatoes
- 25g/1oz plain flour
- 600ml milk
1. Chop and dice your potatoes and carrots and place them in a a large pan covered boohoo water and boil until soft. Once boiled mash your potatoes.
2. Whilst your vegetables are boiling in a separate large pan slowly fry your sausages and chorizo.
3. Make your cheese sauce by melting a spoonful of butter in pan.Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth sauce. Return to the heat and, stirring all the time, bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes and season with salt and white pepper, stir in cheese and allow to melt. Don t re-boil the sauce or it will become stringy.
4. Cut the end of the spring onion off and shop the rest into small pieces, add this to your cheese sauce.
5. Use the lettuce as a bed for the chorizo and serve