- Advertisement -
- 200g Good Quality Dark Chocolate
- 1 and ½ cups pecans, toasted and chopped
- 6 Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
1. With the chocolate in pieces, place in a bowl and microwave for 30 sec intervals, stirring after each interval until silky smooth.
2. Fold the pecans and dates into the warm welcoming chocolate. Cascade onto a baking paper lined 30 x 20cm tray and scatter aimlessly with bright and vibrant pomegranate seeds.
3. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Slice into shards to share….
Recipe by Terry Herrmann