- Advertisement -
- 500 G oxtail
- 2 med onions sliced
- 2 oxo cubes
- 4 tablespoonful Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Enough flour to dust boiled oxtails
- One or three cups of stock
1. Boil the oxtails in a pressure cooker until tender.
2. Drain and keep the water for stock. Season the oxtail with salt and pepper.
3. Dust the boiled oxtails in flour and fry.
4. In the same oil as you have fried the oxtail previously, fry your sliced onions until golden . Return the oxtail to the frying pan. Dissolve oxo stock cubes and start pouring in one cup of stock and increase to desired consistency.
Can be served with salad or mashed potatoes
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco