- 1 Egg
- 227 G Tin Chopped Tomatoes (tomate titurado)
- 145 G Peas
- 1 Potato
- 65 g Chorizo Chunks
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
1. Dice the potatoes into smaller pieces and fry in oil until soft.
2. As the potatoes are frying, chop the onions and garlic into small pieces. Fry a separate pan, until soft and add in the chopped tomatoes; cook together until simmering (taste the tomato sauce, if it’s too sharp add a teaspoon of sugar.) Add in the peas and chorizo.
3. Once the chips are all ready, mix together with the tomato sauce and other ingredients.
4. Pour everything into a terracotta bowl.
5. Crack 1 egg in the centre of the dish and place in the oven at 180°C until the egg is cooked.