- 350g Unsmoked Gammon Joint
- HP Honey BBQ Woodsmoke Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 Small Potatoes
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
For this recipe I used unsmoked gammon joint, although bone-in pork shoulder would also work
1. Cover your gammon joint with your chosen BBQ sauce. (I chose sticky honey BBQ sauce).
2. Place this in the oven at 200°C for 20 minutes, then change to grill mode and grill for 5 – 10 minutes, turning your joint over so every side is crispy.
3. Whilst the joint is in the oven, chop two small potatoes into small cubes and fry.
4. Once your joint is ready, remove from the oven and using two forks pull your pork apart.
5. In a frying pan, pour in your pork and squeeze over some more BBQ sauce, fry for 2 – 5 minutes to ensure everything is cooked throughout and slightly crisp the now shredded pork.
6. Drain your chips and mix with two whisked eggs.
7. Lay your puff pastry on a baking tray, and spread your chip and egg mix, with your BBQ pork over on half of your pastry. Cover with the rest of your pastry and seal. Brush over with any leftover egg you have.
8. Place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until puffed and golden.