- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts or 8 drumsticks,
- 2 sliced carrots
Preheat oven to 18o C.
1. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans carrots and potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly. Cook in the oven until ready about 45 minutes.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro