- Advertisement -
- 3 – 4 fresh Squid or 1 KG prepared Squid Rings
- Olive Oil
- Plain Flour
Quick and easy and one of people’s favourite dishes.
1. Wash and clean out the squid entirely, removing all ink, spine and innards.
2. Cut into rings, season with salt and leave in a dish to one side covered in milk.
3. Pour some flour on a large plate and some oil in a pan. Heat up the oil on a medium heat and in the meantime, transfer your rings one by one into the flour, covering them entirely. Place them in the frying pan.
4. Fry them until golden and serve with a large slice of lemon to squeeze over.