- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts or 8 drumsticks,
- 2 sliced carrots
1. Slice your sausages into smaller pieces and fry in a hot pan.
2. Do the same with your chorizo and mix in with your sausages. Cook but do not allow to burn.
3. Slice your peppers and add to the pan long with half a red onion. Fry this until soft.
4. Add your tin of Butter Beans and Chickpeas and season everything with coarse salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and a squeeze of tomato puree.
5. Stir and leave on low heat for a couple of minutes and serve.