- 1 Frozen Cod
- 2 Sausages
- Spinach And Rocket
- Half An Onion
- 1 Potato
- 1 Yellow Or Green Pepper
- Salt And Pepper
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
1. In an oven dish place inside the fish and sausages chopped onion, peppers and whole garlics. Season with salt and pepper and add a spoonful of butter. Cover this with foil and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile grab a large potato, slice into thick slices and par boil.
3. Once ready in a grill pan cook your potatoes so the outside is charred and crispy
4. Before the last 10 minutes of the fish boil the rice with salt.
5. Serve everything with spinach and rocket salad on top
or on the side